Information pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (G.D.P.R.)
This information provided, pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 – General Data Protection Regulation, relates to the personal data Reiss Romoli s.r.l. comes into possession by enrolment via the form found on the MY OPEN BADGE platform.
We therefore provide you with the following information:
Pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”), the “Data Controller” is Reiss Romoli who is based in L’Aquila, in via E. Berlinguer, 33, in the person of the Legal Representative, pro tempore.
The updated list of data processors and people in charge of processing such data is kept at the Data Controller’s registered office.
Anyone can contact the Data Controller by writing to the above address or by sending an e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) DATA MANAGEMENT PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS
The processing of your personal data is aimed at carrying out all the activities necessary to allow you to use all the services of the “MY OPEN BADGE” platform based on the Open Badges standard.
By signing-up on the MY OPEN BADGE platform, you will be able to use MY OPEN BADGE services and will give Reiss Romoli srl the ability to manage your personal data (name, surname, e-mail, professional information and any information useful for carrying out the service).
The data will be accessible by employees and co-workers of the Data Controller, in Italy and within the EU, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the management and / or system administrators.
With regard to the spreading of his personal data, each registered user has his/her own Personal Area in which he/she can decide for each badge and profile the respective visibility level (public, private, only for registered users).
3) DATA CONSERVATION PERIOD
Personal data management is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated management.
Personal data will therefore be kept for the entire period necessary to carry out the purposes set out in point 2.
In case of non-use of the service, your personal data will be kept for a maximum period of 5 years starting from the date of the last login as an authenticated user.
At the end of the management, or in the case of cancellation from the MY OPEN BADGE platform, all personal data collected during enrolment and the additional information provided for the creation of the professional profile, will be stored for statistical purposes, after pseudonymisation.
4) RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
In accordance with the provisions of art. 7 Legislative Decree 196/03 and by art. 15 ss of EU Reg. 2016/679, at any time the users can exercise towards the Data Controller – in their capacity as the subjects “interested” in the management- the following rights:
1) RIGHT OF ACCESS: which allows users to access their personal data and obtain a copy, or request information regarding the purposes and managing methods;
2) RIGHT OF RECTIFICATION: which allows the user to obtain the correction of their data should it be inaccurate, or the integration of their data should it be incomplete;
3) RIGHT TO CANCELLATION: (“right to be forgotten”) which allows users to obtain the full erasure of their data in the cases provided for by art. 17 EU Reg. 2016/679;
4) RIGHT TO LIMITATION OF MANAGEMENT: which allows users to obtain the limitation of treatment in the cases provided for by art. 18 EU Reg. 2016/679;
5) RIGHT TO PORTABILITY: (law applicable only to data in electronic format) which allows users to receive their personal data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and the right to transmit them, if technically feasible, by Reiss Romoli srl to another Owner. This right can be exercised to the extent that its processing is based on consent or on the execution of a contract, is carried out by automated means and provided that the exercise of this right is not detrimental to the rights and freedom of third parties;
6) RIGHT OF OBJECTION: which allows users to object, at any time, to the data mnagement carried out for direct marketing purposes.
7) RIGHT TO PROPOSE COMPLAINT: which allows users to lodge a complaint with the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 77 EU Reg. 2016/679.
Please note that to exercise the above rights (points 1 to 6) you can contact Reiss Romoli by sending an e-mail to the following address email@example.com
Reiss Romoli is required to provide you with an answer within one month of the request, which can be extended up to three months in case of a particularly complex request.
5) TRANSFER OF DATA
Personal data is stored on servers located within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers. In this case, the Data Controller ensures, as of now, that the transfer of data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided for by the G.D.P.R.
6) PROVISION OF DATA
The provision of data, necessary and minimized by design, is mandatory in order to access the services of the MY OPEN BADGE platform. Failure to provide the data will not allow you to access the service.
8) CHANGES TO THIS INFORMATION
This information may be subject to changes. It is therefore advisable to check this information regularly and refer to the most updated version.